Cost & Fees
Registration Fees - Non-Refundable Fee
- First dancer in the family = $30
- Additional dancers in the family = $15 each
- Returned checks or EFT payments not funded are subject to a return fee of $30.00
- A $10.00 late fee will be charged to all accounts not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
- Balances over 30 days old subject to finance charge of 1.5% per month
Class costs are based on the length of the class
- 30 minute classes – $41 /month
- 45 minutes classes – $46 /month
- 60 minute classes – $51 /month
- 1 hour 15 minute classes – $56 /month
- 1 hour 30 minute classes – $61 /month
Multiple class discount applies to students paying regular tuition not including competition classes. A 10% discount will be applied to all classes after the first (highest price) class. This discount is applied to each immediate family member.
Unlimited Class Program - class rate per student is $265 (monthly tuition), not including competition classes. If you want to enroll in the UNLIMITED CLASS PROGRAM enroll in the desired classes as normal. Then eamil email@example.com to let us know you are wanting to participate in the Unlimited Class Program, we need to be informed prior to you completeling the registration process and "checking out".
Performance fees are charged separately for each dancer in the family, $30 for the first dance class costume reserved, and $15 for each additional class costume reserved for your child. These fees cover costume rental, alterations, and cleaning. By February 28th, dancers will need to commit to participating in the recital. Any “drops” from the recital after February 28th as set on the Dance Gallery calendar will not be refunded.
Need to Make Class Changes
All class changes MUST be taken care of through the office and will need to be received in writing. Once we have received the request we will adjust class enrollment accordingly. Students will be considered enrolled and tuition charged until the student is dropped or class is changed. We are happy to assist you in this, but we cannot drop you unless you let us know. Teachers are not responsible for telling the office about students that need to drop or change classes.